A Note from the Naga

Humans,
For several days I have roamed the sands and the city of Ireem now. Your kind have forthwith been VERY unwelcoming, I have never seen so much Xenophobia in one place. You creatures are not all despicable, I hope. I have come here as an emissary, and I wish only for a little bit of human respect. The Naga have never dealt directly with your kind until now, understand that we mean no harm unless harm is meant upon us. If one more of your kind attempt to wound or capture me unprovoked it will mean war. I came here to discuss peace, even a possible co-existance. Our kind are a peaceful lot, most of us just wish to exist commonly with humans. So I ask this nicely, respect my kind....and we will show the like.

Sincerely,
Jasthiss of the royal brood, Naga Prince.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds