(This note is written on vellum and tied with a pink ribbon. The script is ornate and feminine.)


I have a bit of wisdom to share with the fine citizens of Ireem, particuarly the knights, one of whom I happed to encounter in the Djinn realm this morning. I will not say who it was, but he was with a lady friend, and I must have caught them completely off guard, because one of the first things out of his mouth to her when they saw me was to tell her to jump.


Now, good citizens, I feel it is my duty to inform you that jumping from the window in the djinn realm is not particuarly safe for mortals. It is a long way down for starters, and even though you may get quite a nice view of Ireem while falling, the landing part can be quite problematic. Messy, even. I mean, there is a nice safe teleportation portal for just such a purpose. And knights... that armor some of you wear will not help with the landing any at all. So please, keep this message in mind next time you feel the urge to jump. Also, please try not to mess up our pillows up there. And stop stealing our chocolates.


With kindest regards,

-Nakira

1 comments:

Chocolates?!?!?!?!?

*searches for women like her, for the first time she really believes there is a reason to fight for something in Ireem.

November 4, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds