To the People of Ireem:

I never like to approach delicate matters in a public forum, however, I really feel it must now be done.

The Sultana, her Most Royal Highness, is beloved by us all. Any among us who have been lucky enough to meet her, know her great kindess, her lovely, compassionate nature.

And yes, we can see even when she is veiled, that she is a very beautiful Sultana indeed.

Of course we feel love and affection for her. Of course we admire her beauty. If we are poets, we may fantasize about reciting for her. And it's only natural to wonder how lovely she might look when she dances.

I found no fault with a little dungeon keeper when he expressed these things to me and anyone within earshot the other day.

However, I must say when Ninja Firanelli asked if anyone had seen her "boobies" and if they were "nice boobies", and especially when he said he wished to see her "boobies" for himself, I really think he went too far.

I fought him and captured him, but unfortunately, he slipped out of my grasp before I could bring him to Her Royal Highness for punishment.

In the hopes of bringing honor to her Royal Personage, I must ask that everyone think twice before discussing our Ruler in such a degrading manner. If you must speak of "boobies", please limit it to talk of prey, predators, citizens, and knights, if you must. But leave our Most Exalted Sultana out of any "booby" talk, if you please.

Very concerned,
Anneliese Wolfenhaut

1 comments:

Ninja looks like he has a pretty impressive set of boobies himself....

November 7, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds