I recieved this story today from Dungeon Guard Dalilah Sirnah, a wonderfully delightful individual who everyone should have the opportunity to be tied up by at least once in thier lives. (I'm still waiting for my chance...) It seems that Ireem's own Grandpa Wong got himself into a bit of trouble, as detailed below...

---------
WongFei was slammed up onto the auction block today by Anne. I watched as different male preys started bidding on him immediately. Curious to see the outcome I stayed and watched the slaver leader get bid on. Knight Krist was bidding curiously high on Wong, I wonder what his plans would be? Anne admitted to me she is jealous of Wong's new wife Marylin, is that why she put him up there? Whatever the reason, more began to gather around Wong ...bidding as he made he snide yet funny comments. He showed no fear. Soon Kadar the Guard, my brother, came and bid highest but Knight Krist outbid him.... so they glared at each other a bit bidding back and forth. I wish I had my money on me that moment, Wong would have looked great dancing naked in my dungeon for all the ladies of Ireem. In the end a male prey named Jasbert Kidd took Wong by outbidding everyone at only k$310. Wong, the well known Slaver Leader, is now a Slaves Slave. Jas claims Wong is a gift to someone, but who knows. I have seen it all today. =)

-Dalilah Sirnah

EDITORIAL NOTE FROM SAGE: Some of you may recall that during the slaver election, I firmly supported Jasbert for the position of Slaver Leader. As we can see from today's events, this has come to pass - it may have taken longer than expected, but the right candidate for the job finally won. No offense to Mr. Wong, of course....

2 comments:

*grins*

November 21, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

On behalf of ICRP, the Ireen Coven of Retired (sorta) persons, I must remonstrate with those who take such delight in the humiliation of our charter member, Wong. Granted he is a bit of a thief, liar, and prankster, but those should be regarding as hopeful signs of vigor, mixed with some senior moments. And right now he needs to be free to devote full attention to his conjugal duties with his new bride, Marylin. Kerrina's blue herbs can only take him so far. the old rascal needs to focus all his dwindling energy on outperforming the young bucks.

November 22, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds