Bikku The Slaver?

I was given this note recently by a grim-looking Bikku, who was wearing that really hot black number that drove me wild while she was undead, the one that made me just want to crawl up to her feet and wrap myself around them licking her leg... It's fortunate for me that the note included actual news, because I probably would have been happy to violate my superior journalistic standards for that sexy-girl-gone-bad.... wow...
---------------------

It's the sad truth that I have been bested in a very close fight with the slaver leader, WongFei (grrrr... it was such a close fight~~I'll get you next time you drunken monkey). He has felt the loss of one of his most vicious fighters, Raychelle Blaisedale, and decided that as punishment the Knights will forfeit me to the Slaver's camp for the same week of Raychelle's Knighthood.

Karma at work, folks, never underestimate the power of the world being round.

Now~~The questions: Who will watch over the blazing Raychelle as a Knight? Is there anyone strong enough to redirect her Slaver spirit into the ways of the Knights? Will she obey the (gulp) chastity vow of the Knights (does anyone?)? Will you, Storm, ever stop the bloody rampage you are wrapping around Ireem in your desire to regain your sister? Will Anneliese ever find the "perfect hair"? Will the Knights ever synchronize their dancing (Apple Bottom Jeans, Benny Hill) perfectly and go on tour? Will Jordina and Arian single-handedly repopulate the Knights group after their marriage? Will anyone EVER capture Sage? Did you know that you can actually sit on the bird at the front gates and take a little sky tour of Ireem (wait until he lands)?

But I digress.

Personally, with some trepidation, I look forward to my experience as a Slaver until Wednesday. I look on it as an opportunity to show the Slavers that compassion for the prey will benefit them immensely in their trade..more so than the cruelty which seems so acceptable. Kindness will inspire loyalty and compliance from what they now call "cargo".

They will only capture a prey one time with their current vulgarity. There are a few Slavers who have caught on to the better method I will try to employ. These Slavers know that regarding a prey as an actual human will create fondness and a chance to capture them over and over again because they trust in the Slaver.. thus, they earn more dinar... Those shortsighted strategies are actually COSTING them dinar.

Forgive my defection, Knights, but I will use this time to learn. I may not behave like myself, and you may have to strike me, it will all be forgiven on Wednesday. I know you do as you must to protect Ireem.

Remember that my heart is always

Bikku the Knight

2 comments:

Now, here's an interesting question that this note provokes. I've heard references to the infamous Knight code of chastity, but I've never actually seen anything official to back it up, and in fact have valid reason to believe it's a devious plot by some unknown source to keep knights sexually frustrated. If you have any information on this, please send it to me, citing references if applicable!

November 22, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

As a tribal elder/historian with some background in fictional journalism, i can shed some light on the rumored "vow of chastity" for knights. In the deep past some specialized knights entered Christian religious orders or formed their own religious societies, such as the Knights Templar. They indeed took vows of chastity and obedience to their Templar leader rather than any king. However that has been the exception. Currently some knights are functionally chaste/celibate due to priggish, repellant personalities. But there is no general requirement or vow of chastity imposed on knights of KOS by the Sulatana or rules of the knights group. So admonitions to a knight to "go f*** yourself" are not compelled by any vow.
[historical research courtesy of ICRP]

November 23, 2008 at 3:41 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds