Dear readers !

It seems to me, that one knight is under a special focus of the citizen. How come ? What is he doing, is he using his postion to enforce his own goals ? We for sure will investigate this more ! Enclosed a letter from knight Pepper Monk:

"Dear Milly, and all others in charge of the Knights and Citizens of Ireem.

I write this letter to you as a knight who takes pride in our ability to deal with situations in an honorable matter and keep the pride of our family.

However it seems one knight does not agree with this method. I have tried reasoning with him about his technique many times. And after several citizen complaints, I feel it my duty to shed light on the current situation we have with Olaf.

As I new knight, I have witnessed many peoples true colors. Olaf included. Yesterday, I witnessed Olaf trying to sell a citizen woman he captured to Am Demina the slaver, for gold and food.

If that isn't corruption and criminal activity, then I don't know what is. After I called him out on it and threatened to make his life a living hell should he go through with it, he did hand the girl over to me. But was rather upset when after I interviewed her, I let her go.
The woman admits she attacked Olaf, but only after she witnesses him cap an innocent girl for no reason, and try to sell the same girl back to her spouse for a fee. The woman who attacked him, did so because she wanted to help the girl and she couldn't find any trust worthy knights around. She managed to record the whole conversation and event.

Lastly, I myself had a discussion with a former undead who is trying to clean up her act, we talked about what she had witnessed so far and I had also witnessed. I think if this matter isn't taken over by the leader of the knights, there are going to be huge problems.

Did you know Ireem has already started a petition to have him removed? I will attach a copy I managed to snag off yet another citizen who has filed a complaint:

We, the undersigned citizens of Ireem have witnessed an assault on our liberties and Freedom by one who should be protecting them - one knight Olaf (Darklord Trapdoor).
On this day 9-24-2010.
We petition our great and beloved Sultana to remove this blight upon our fair Ireem and restore it again to its natural state.

Signed:
Journey Plutonian: I was a witness to him wrecklessly discharging a firearm into a crowd.
April Axel
Gaibrial Writer: I was imprisoned for days, after being defeated while trying to defend the innocent.


Please note that those are only the first few signatures. And April Axel is one of them. She informed me that she will be cutting ties with the Knights because of Olaf's actions. (Though to be fair, this has not yet been confirmed)

I've seen him capture prey's, fool around with said prey's before letting them go, take bribes, chase and attack innocent citizen's, Slander the other knights as well. You simply can't go around assuming everyone is a criminal before they do anything wrong. Journey, the woman Olaf attacked and tried to sell last night, had absolutely NO criminal record.

If it's acceptable for one Knight to take the law into his own hands and do as he sees fit, then consider this fair warning that I will do the same. And My intent is to bring Olaf down and out of the knights!

Sincerely,
Pepper Monk
An Honorable Knight by day, and a force to be wreckoned with by night! "

1 comments:

I would also like to make a complaint about the ill mannered knight..who kicked my pet while she was ill an act of brutality and childishness and ordered me to do his bidding without being so polite as to ask my name.. (me indigo the leader of the djinn!)
shocked by his rudeness i cursed him.. So he attacked me with a flung knife..Ii drew my sword and chased him.. but he ran for the shelter of the knights hq.. he is neither brave nor wise and lacks charm entirely..i dont see why he even bears the title knight for he brings nothing but shame to it ...indigo

September 25, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds