A story was given to me earlier by Dalilah, a rather entertaining if shocking one.

It seems the lead slaver, Wong, was seen this day approaching Lady Chantalle and composing a sonnet to her...which was recorded in memory and given to me word for word...below are his words..

"Shake dreams from you hair, my pretty child, my sweet one.
Choose the day, and choose the sign of your day, The day´s divinity. First thing you see... A vast radiant beach, in a cool jeweled moon. Couples naked race down by its quiet side, and we laugh like soft, mad children. Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy, The music, the voices all around us. Choose they croon the ancient ones. The time has come again, Choose now, they croon beneath the moon, besides an ancient lake. Enter again the sweet forest.... Enter the hot dreams, come with us."

I am told that at this point Lady Chantalle grabbed at Wong and demanded sex, while Wong wanted to be paid in donations...what happened from there is anyone's guess.

-tre

3 comments:

Iffen I read this correctly it only takes a poem to have a lass grab ye in a sudden fit? All this time and I, a bard from a distant land had the tools available?? Oh my days shall surely be filled going forward I am sure...

~Pops Bingyi

December 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Keep in mind that this is not about some simple, easy "lass" - this is Chantalle.

You sure you're up to the punishment of her grabbing you and demanding sex?

December 10, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

The thing that I am sure of most is that I am sure of very little.

~Pops Bingyi

December 10, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds