... and once again, events in Ireem prove it's never a dull moment with the Bedu around as long as they have their livestock handy.

It seems that Dalilah the Jailer kept touching and huging Chris Wilder's girl, Olive, in random shows of affection that were offensive to the Bedu. Chris challenged the jailer to fight for her honor as a result of this affront, although Dalilah refusted the challenge, leaving Chris with no choice but to punish his slave for her transgressions.

The Punishment: He locked her overnight in the sheep's pen in the bedu camp. Although, he DID at least stand guard to make sure she was safe.

Dalilah Sirnah made this comment shortly after the incident: "I believe Chris needs to come to cope with his insecurity issues, when his woman hugs another female he should not mind..... I believe he is going through a mid life crisis so I forgive him"

Asked about her feelings regarding the punishment, Chris's girl wasn't shy about her opinion: "Obviously I am not happy about being locked in the cage with that damn sheep of his...it stinks...and to top it off, I was in a pair of my favorite silks and I don't know if I'll ever get the stink out of them or my hair...damn bone headed bedu...."

Asked to comment on his feelings about the sheep, notable Bedu Sir Jordan responded by rubbing his crotch....

... I didn't ask any more questions. There are some things this humble reporter doesn't want to know.

1 comments:

on the upside of the whole thing...Master did take me home and give me a very nice scrub down the next day...*grins*

December 3, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds