Pebbles Farella


Thats right dear readers our first page three girl is here. I am happy to introduce you to Pebbles.
She was the very first person to respond to our request for models, so we thought it only fitting that she be published first. We hope you all enjoy her public debut and interview.

Chronicles Staff: What turns you on?
Pebbles: Dashing good looks, sharp wit, intelligence, honesty, strength and sensitivity, is that too much to ask for? *shrugs* Apparently so! Turn water into wine or walk on water and that might catch my attention.


Chronicles Staff: What turns you off?
Pebbles: Revealing too much too soon leaves no mystery left to explore. Long walks along the beach because in all honesty, there is nothing special about sand between my toes anymore and the blistering sun scorching down on me.


Chronicles Staff: If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be?
Pebbles: *clears her throat* Sex? I am yet a virgin, so obviously no one has yet impressed me enough yet *laughs*

Chronicles Staff: Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with?
Pebbles: The camel at the entrance, everyone has had a ride on that thing.

Chronicles Staff: Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.
Pebbles: I was nervous posing for this picture. Its the first and likely last nude photo of myself so eat your hearts out lol.

Well there you have it readers. Please be sure to leave comments for this lovely young lady and let her know what you think of her. If you are interested in being a page three model yourself please contact Tim Speiser or Dinky Wingtips.

2 comments:

Ooo.. she looks like she's a fun toy!

April 10, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

What a stunning photo, Ireem Pin up? I think so

April 10, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds