Page Three Sage Rosenfeld


Chronicles: What turns you on?
Sage: Obvious answer: Chasing and being chased. I also love magic, particularly magical control/hypnosis. The arcane, mechanical, and supernatural are all big turn-ons for me, and I have a bit of a library fetish. I adore watching others have sex, particularly people who I have a fondness for. Besides being the naughty perv I am, it's just a natural curiosity for me to want to see others being sexual. On the flip side, I can also be a bit of an exhibitionist. :) (NO, REALLY?) As a Dom, I like undeniably clever, submissive, and horny women with a talent for pleasing a naughty (if sometimes lazy, and always pressed-for-time) Mistress. As a Sub, I like confidence, flexibility, and the mental agility to either adapt to my random tangents.. or even control them. If you pique my sexual interest, I love to be bound, played with, and used aggressively.
Chronicles: What turns you off?
Sage: While I like confidence in a Dom, I'm not particlarly fond of arrogance. I also don't enjoy violence or emotional trauma, preferring to either willingly submit (which takes a bit of patience) or be released. Humiliation can sometimes be fun, but never when taken to the extent that it deprives me of self-worth. To reference an old phrase, I am a Silk Pillow Slave - if I stay with you, you will treat me well.. because I can absolutely make that worth your while. *smiles sweetly*

Chronicles: If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be?
Sage: Right now, Ferren the Djinn and Jasmine the Bedouin. Ferren because he's got dashingly attractive hair (what's not to like about blue?), and Jasmine because my knees still get weak thinking about a certain threat she made once regarding plenty of rope and the unapologetic use of a strap-on.

Chronicles: Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with?
Sage: Anyone with rotting skin, rotting hearts, or oversize egos. :)

Chronicles: Tell us something embarrasing about yourself.
Sage: I once turned myself into a turtle and got stuck like that. Whoops.


1 comments:

I never said that! All know i'm sweet and inocent and would never say such things

April 22, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds