One night before leaving

Dear citizen, what an honor ! The Sultana herself speaks in our beloved newspaper ! I am proud and happy to share her wonderful thoughts with you, dear readers:
"It's a quiet night. There is no wind, no storms, no noise of swords ..... it seems that everyone is asleep. The Sultana wears her dark cloak and sneaks out of the palace. A few quick steps and she is in the desert. She kneels and takes a bunch of fresh sand in her hands, and a few tears fall from her eyes"I know, it's time to go. I saw the new city as in a dream. The new Ireem is beautiful and I'm sure I'll be happy !
But how can I forget this old Ireem? I was born here, grew up with her. How can I forget the people I met and loved here? How can I forget who made me smile, laugh and touched my heart ? Each and everyone gave me something, each in its own way "
And she remembers every name and every face .....
Then she collects another handful of sand, stretches out her hand and shifts the sand in a bottle and carefully takes the small bottle in her purse and whispers ” You come with me..”
Then she lies down slowly, facing the sky where many stars smile. She feels in awe of the wonder of creation.

Zanlu Heron, Sultana of Ireem "
How wonderful she describes how we all feel. Citizen of Ireem, we will miss our old land, but we will love our new one even more ! Everyone join and move together, bring the spirit of the old Ireem into the new ! And your highness, the reporters of the Chronicles are honored by your wonderful words and thank you in the name of all citizen for your generous and wise leadership !
Ireem let us bow !

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds