New potion invented !

It was brought to our attention, that the Magi Zoya Zhukosky invented something very interesting ! As we all know, the Magi study everyday to improve their magical skills. I know that very well, because I often enter the tower and find it smelling strange or I see Magis with black faces, wild hair or burned clothes after a failed spell or potion !
But sometimes, they just find something new and great. So did Miss Zoya. After capturing a male prey she planed to try out someting new she was working on. Miss Zoya was approached by an unknown elder knight, who has troubles satisfiying his young wife in bed. She found a herb that might help, called taxus viagrus, and was now about to test this on her male captive.
After he agreed - and I doubt he knew what he is going to agree on - she gave him a spoonfull of the blue powder and some water and waited for some moments. And yes, we are talking of some moments, dear reader ! Planing to tease him by getting naked she turned around and already found him, well lets call it in the state she wanted him to be.
What followed now is nothing for the eyes and ears of our children, just let me sum it up: her experiment worked wonderful, the joyfull screams of the male slave, who does not want to be namend in here, were heard over the whole city ! Miss Zoya, not only excited about the good turn out of her experiment asked him gently " How do you feel, boy ? Describe it to me." He blushed and simply pointed down to his crotch mumbling " I don't feel very well Miss ! Will you please release me from my pain ?"
Zoya, as we all know her, is a gentle and nice Magi. On the one hand, his "pain" simply was a proof of her success, on the other hand she could not let him suffer that much. Telling him, this strictly would be in the name of science, she finally released him from his pain, and rumors tell, she enjoyed it very much on her own. I am not sure, but this time I heard her screaming now too. Only Allah knows what had happened in the tower !
After giving him back his clothes she let him go and disappeared in the basement to finish her work on the new potion. She smiled happily and nodded " great ! it is fullfilled ! I will simply call it Viagrus !"

Some hours later I talked to the well known undead Anneliese Wolfenhaut and she secretly showed me what she got from Miss Zoya. She told me laughing, that Palace guard Polo will have some fun soon. She gave me the information, the blue powder now was in his food and she saw him walking into his rooms with it by herself. Knowing how hungry Sir Polo always is, she assured me his wife Rana will soon scream in joy aswell. Not giving me any hint, who did this to him, she just shrugged and left me standing there alone, wondering.
Rana, who is still out on travels, for sure was not able to enjoy the new invention, but now thinking of it I recognize: Sir Polo did not leave his rooms since three days !
Dear reader, if anyone sees him , please let him know to contact me as soon as possible, as there are still some questions left !

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds