Today we recieved a disturbing letter from Miss Zoya. Males of Ireem be warned:
"To my surprise I found an article in our newspaper about me, when I returned from a short journey to one of the great bazaars in our neighbouring city. /*editorial note: and it was soooo much fun to write this ! */ The subject of the article in the Chronicles is really a private matter between me and my sponsor, so you must understand that I am quite upset that it was published this week. I know I am not the source of the information. It must be brought to the reporters attention by the slave I had to use for testing or his Mistress. I should have cut his tongue! /* editorial note : phew, i am lucky that she does not ask me where I got my information from ! */
The matter is now public and I feel the need to set some facts straight and also to warn you all.
First I want it to be known that I never gave this substance to the unnamed slave or his Mistress. The secret records of the Magi tower showed that a few hours after all this happned a thief entered the tower and stole my entire stash of the blue powder. After reading your article I have reasons to believe that this thief was the slave I used or his Mistress. This slave will suffer, but more importantly I have no powder left for further finetuning of the mixture and I have to disappoint my sponsor temporarely. I assure you that I had a very unpleasant conversation with the elder knight.
/*editorial note: that reminds me: I still want to know who this knight is !! */
The powder in hands of the undead is of course a bad idea. Pranksters should not be in possession of powerful potions. This saddens me as I am a serious healer and want to be a reliable supplier of magical goods and services.
A last word of warning. I had to travel to the bazaar because I need to recreate the blue magical substance. I had to buy a few ingredients that are difficult to find in Ireem. One of them is gum arabica. I was warned by my supplier, the merchant Pfie Zerr, that the last batch of the gum was contaminated. And this contaminated gum was used in the stolen batch of the blue Viagrus. I asked the merchant what would happen with people eating the dangerous gum. He answered that some have been losing their memory suffering excrutiating pains and that others have turned into snakes for three days.
/* editorial note: eeek ! I have to burn the cake I made for my Master before he eats some of it ! He would kill me !! */You should have waited until all testing was done on cheap slaves ! Miss Zoya Zhukovsky"
Dear readers, please make sure you bring this message to everyone in Ireem because we do not know, who all does have some viagrus already ! And I saw Sir Polo on my own, he was very confused and could not answer my question about where he has been the last days ! /* editorial note: and more important: take out your comments before you bring the article ! */

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds