The Chronicles is bringing you part one of the candidates's profile for the upcoming Ireem Doctor Election. All the statements are submitted by the candidates themselves and we urge the readers to read them thoroughly before you cast your vote. Part two of the profiles will be coming up in the next edition.

Yan (Yannena Homewood)

My Name Is Yannena Homewood ,and I have lived in the city of Ireem since my family sent me here to study at the magi tower and develop my healing talents.

My family has produced countless talented healers who have served the peoples in our clan and out laying areas of the region. With having been raised in a house hold of practitioners, I was tending wounded and assisting in births before I was a teenager. The wealth of our family allowed me to have access to many teachers and literature many otherwise would not and i made great use of them.

Eventually studying with a gifted surgeon and learning skills still shrouded in mystery. Upon arriving in Ireem my born magi gifts began manifesting. And thru the research at the tower and library I was able to develop a means of channelling the leyline energies flowing in the ground under the city as well as directing them thru myself to augment the healing skills I already possessed. The ancient energy flow blended extremely well to assists with healing.. using micro cellular energy to speed the healing and meshing or ripped tissues was amazing to see in reality. soon I was performing sensitive , delicate surgeries for the palace and others. combining my knowledge of plant lore.. Surgical and energy techniques gave me a strong asset to practising medicine. As well as training several others in field triage and initial response practices.

If elected to lead the medical staff in Ireem I would begin by assessing the existing resource pool of its active practitioners. then structuring a mentoring system . pairing up experienced healers with novices to gain them both teaching , and practical experiences.­ offering classes and materials for the basic ABC principles of first responder medics and then expanding as desired by others interests to include.. Herbology..diagnostics..holistic energy field treatments and rehabilitation from injuries.

Gentelle Bizet

There are several reasons for why i should be the new Doctor in Ireem.

To start with the beginning, i was born in Ireem and sent away to studdy medicine from the best doctors in the west. I have learnt everything from simple herbal cures to the most complicated surgeries and am happy to say i am somewhat an expert with the needle.

Beside the more conservative medicine i also was lucky to be able to learn the magical way of healing from some very good healers, magis, durids and shamans. They often have an convention at a magical place where i was invited to take place and become a novice and later full member.

This is why I see myself as the best candidate to become the Doctor of Ireem.

Regards

---------------------------------

Eva

I wish to tell you a bit about about myself but I must start off a bit in muh younger years. As I grew up I attended to the every need of an English Princess; this also included her health as I was tutored by the royal Physician of the court until I was in the later years of muh teenage life. I was taught the basics that any intern would learn. Unfortunately muh education was cut short by the death of muh father in which I returned to muh childhood home in Ireland to raise muh two younger sisters. Life was quiet and I learned what I could but soon war broke out in the northern region and slowly progressed south from our neighbouring ally turned our enemy. Peace was a foreign word at that time and we had few physicians on the battlefield in which I lent a hand where I could and soon became accustomed to surgery in the field. After many years of this back and forth muh skill was becoming fine tuned and more aware of muh surroundings as supplies were limited. We finally won our freedom back and the enemy withdrew from the field; it had taken its toll on me as did muh people but I learned to make due with what I had and above all patience was a virtue as well as listening to muh patients and to put muh men in less pain as possible. I am always searching for new ways to remedy this; in which upon arriving in Ireem I have been studying and familiarizing muhself with herbal remedies for an alternative method to healing as one can never stop learning new things even when they think they have none left to learn there is always something new out there.

This is what I plan to do if I shall be voted in. As a Knight we often fall victim to blades and arrows and whatnot; I plan to give a discounted price for healing. Possibly if things go well I will extend this offer to every race cycling through them every week in order to gain favor for more business as I will also advertise this all over the city. When and if business picks up I should advertise for interns, nurses and assistants; things of that nature. If you all should grant me this opportunity I will try muh very best to make this business thrive... so to speak as I do not like to see others in pain and agony. But thank you for listening to me babble on and please do consider me for this position.

Sincerely;

Lady Eva Crimson

Knight Novice & Physician

Caya (Caraya

My candidacy for the job as Ireem's Doctor

I am a young and... living.. mother of Ireem. I am married and have a teenage daughter with Ash Doomsayer. I am stubborn and nosy, I don't give up in the face of a serious injury. I want know what happens inside the (human) body, try to understand how it works and use that knowledge to cure either the small and the big injuries in this city.

Why I became a Physician? *laughs* Easy... When I came to Ireem I was nothing more than a young an naive girl. I met a … crazy... djinn and fell in love with her. And she? She killed me in her thirst for blood. *points at some old wounds on her chest and back* Here she ripped my chest and break my bones. If I would have found help immediately, or else, if i had found a serious doctor immediately, they could have rescued me. But I died and not before the next morning the djinn saw what she did and needed to resurrect me. Believe me, I have more scars on my body than this beautiful body should have *chuckles and winks, knowing she is boasting* Anyway...I was frustrated because of the lack of interest by the Physicians. I learned how to cure small injuries and diseases when I got my baby. The big and serious injuries I learned to treat because of my husband. You can't imagine how often he came home with nothing more than some bloody scraps of clothes on his body.. And the matching wounds of course...

This city is .. sadly .. sinking in corruption and violence .. It would be awful to see such an important business as the Physician getting corrupted. Think about a mad man that wants to have this job just to make his opponents suffer because they won't get help if needed! That is current trying to infiltrate every race and business to weaken our Sultana! And think about the small criminal that would die because of a sepsis after he or she got flinders from breaking a till! Would you go to a Physician Knight to get a small plaster if you would get thrown to jail instead?? That would happen when the knights get lazy and “catch” the weakened!!!

Apropos knights! They have to suffer enough with the new leadership. Shall they suffer more because the Physicians of all races refuse to help them because they experience that the election was manipulated?

What about the candidates that already have more than one business in this city with their partners and trying to own everything? Shall they run everything like they want? *mumbles* "I don't think that someone should get elected who's current business is bloody fights"

I am neutral to all races! I won't send someone away just because he or she attacked a friend of mine sometime ago ((allusion to the bedus)). My job is to heal everyone who needs help, and not to stop with my help at the gates.

I don't want this job because of the money, like another candidate who publicly declare money is her reason for the job! The money would get used to keep the business running and buying enough medical supplies, not to get myself a rich ass! We have enough of THAT business owners in Ireem already *grumbles and shakes her head disgusted*

I know that I am not liked by everyone, and that many people fear me because of my husband, but I REALLY think I am the merest malady of all candidates. I don't think of myself that I know EVERYTHING and behave like that. I know that a good Physician stays polite and honest and learns his or her entire life.

If I get elected, I would be able to promise that the Physician stays a neutral business.. With help for everyone independent from their race, their friends, their ethics or their money!!

Anna (Annabella Shieldmaiden)

I am writing this to you to let you know of my intense desire to run the Physician's office. I have always been a healer, since I first came to this lovely city of Ireem. I believe my caring for others and my extensive knowledge of magical and non-magical healing techniques make me a good candidate for the position.

I first came to Ireem to find my sister, Nena, who had been brought here against her will. I discovered my healing powers while healing her from her injuries as a slave, which included bruises, whipping marks, and various scars all over her body. I fell in love with Ireem and enjoyed healing the citizens so much, I decided to stay here and meditate to improve my healing skills in the Realms only occasionally.

Being Jinn, I have an affinity for humans, my caring strengthens my healing powers, many have experienced the white healing light I summon when someone is in need of healing. I have healed many inhabitants here in Ireem. For example, I have bandaged many wounds from fights such as the time I healed Donatella when she was attacked by a slaver. I cured Juliet of a nasty headache from her hangover and my sister, Bella, from a nasty rat bite when it became infected. I have magically healed Flea many times from injuries as well as others she may have inadvertently attacked. I have even performed total transformations of their bodies such as Mebo and Gaia to bring their inner beauty outwards.

As more learned of my healing skills, I have been personally sought out and asked to perform my healing powers. Artemis was going mad, acting crazy for many days and I was able to heal her mind and grant her a wish to say farewell to her dead mother. My dear friend Jayde begged me to remove the whipping scars and brand mark on her body when she was enslaved by Am and she wasn't the only slave I healed. I recently healed my sister, Nena, when she was slashed in the throat by Aine...as well as be summoned personally to help Noirah to ease the crushing pain from a headache and slowly regain her memory from a nasty fall.

I believe I would be able to guide the newer physicians since my patient and caring attitude would be helpful to their training. I have always displayed leadership qualities when a crisis occurs and I could use those skills to help improve the doctor's office and lead the physicians when needed, perhaps even arranging tutorials to hone their skills.

Annabella, healer and Djinn

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds