Welcome to the Chronicles Jakari. Maybe you would like to introduce yourself to your readers who don’t know you already?

(Jakari) Well my name is Jakari and I'm an Ifrit. My job is I currently bounty hunt. Quite different job and I'm sure sometimes frowned upon. But what I'm here for is the election. And to inform other Djinn about my plans what I want to do for them.

That's very good. Would you like share some of those plan with our reader and your potential voters?

Well as I see it the Djinn currently are split in half. Some that follow one Djinn and others that are independant. And thats fine. It wouldn't be too bad to have all of us feel unified but by our race not under oner person. Yes I'm running for Djinn leader but I don't expect Djinn to follow me. I don't want them to. What I want to do is try to close the gaps between us. Have all of realize there’s something we all mutually share. We're bound together by the fact that we're djinn. That should be more than enough. I don't want to run them as a monarchy or under my theology. That'd be rude on my part. All Djinn arre different. Some follow traditions others choose not to acknowlege such things. I guess what I'm saying is if I become leader want to bring us together only by what we are. Not theocracy.

That's an interesting point of view. Do you think many of those out there would agree with you?

More than likely no. But I can only hope that the other Djinn especially the young and the older ones will be open minded to it. Most of us have a thirst for knowledge and can learn from each other but how can we do that when no one's open to listening to the other. Most people believe in one way and that’s it. To be truly open minded you have realize that in certain things there isn't a right or wrong way to do it. If I'm chosen what do we lose? Nothing. What do we gain? A chance to be closer and learn from each other. I'm willing to put what differences I have with other djinn if it leads us to something beneficial for the entire race and not just one person.

Obviously you must have confidence of your ability to be the leader, otherwise you wouldn't be in the election. What would you say is your strongest qualities for this important role?

I'm protective to those close to me. I'm willing to go above and beyond to make sure that my loved ones are in good care even if it means and I hate to use the term.."Throwing myself into the lion's den" As leader I'd do anything to protect the Djinn race. Even if it means putting my life on the line. Wouldn't be the first time I stepped in to save one of my own and won't be the last. If a leader can't selflessly protect and save their own people then what kind of leader are they? A Leader serves the people not the other way around though some would like to believe that.

That's certainly very refreshing to hear. On a slightly different subject, most of the djinn around here like to keep themselves to themselves and doesn't get involve with conflict with us mere mortal. Would that still be your policy toward us, or would you be more active in engaging other races?

I'm an old Djinn myself..I've been bound to servitude of mortals in the past. My thoughts on them haven't been the most positive but I have mortal friends. I can't condemn a Djinn for getting involved in conflict with mortals when I do the same thing. If a Djinn decides to help out a mortal that they deemed is worth of respect, trust and such involvement then that’s their choice and they'll have to deal with how fate decides the outcome of an event. Not me. So I myself engage with other races constantly.

Would that be the direction of the group as well?

The direction of the group is simply this. Any djinn from now on may get involved with mortals but we as a whole aren't held responsible for that djinn's actions. Many of us may keep to ourselves but I can't stop other Djinn from getting involved with mortals.. It’s foolish to even keep such a policy up.

It has been a pleasure of having you with us. Is there anything else you would like to add to our reader as well as your potential voters?

Hmm..All I can say is whether you vote for me or not its important that you vote. Period. Get involved because thats what's important. Voting shows you actually care about the direction our people are heading into. It was a pleasure to have this interview.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds