Page Three : Shevaunn Clarity


Shevaunn Clarity ~ Djinn, Leader of the KoS Sisterhood and the Naked Bandits.

Chronicles: What turns you on?

Sheva: Hanging onto my hair, nice and tight and being chained, yeah, thats it.

Chronicles: What turns you off?

Sheva: People that attack me without saying anything. Least they could let me know what I've done so I can admit to it, cause it probably was me anyhow.

Chronicles: If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be?

Sheva: It would be the Sulatana for sure, yup, thats who it would be. I'm not bi or gay or anything but just to be able to say I had sex with the Sultana would be pretty cool.

Chronicles: Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with?

Sheva: Thats an easy one, it would be the camel that EVERYONE rides down on. Some linger behind it a little too long if you know what I mean. I think that camel gets more than anyone else in all of Ireem.

Chronicles: Tell us something embarrasing about yourself.

Sheva: I"m really quite shy and insecure but I over compensate to get over it. Hopefully it works.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds