Yes it is time for another page three girl ! This one is for all men and women that love some extras ! I am sure whoever is allowed to play with her will not forget it so quickly !





Question: What turns you on?
Answer: Dominance and rough treatment!Tie me down beat me and I'm horny as hell

Question: What turns you off?
Answer: Players and wimps, nothing worse than having someone trying to act macho when there not! Be yourself

Question: If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be?
Answer: That would be telling a ladies got to have some secrets

Question: Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with?
Answer: Myself! Its no fun playing with yourself *giggles*

Question: Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.
Answer: I don't get embarrassed, I am usually having too much fun to get embarrassed about anything

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds