Bedu Diet !

If you wonder why a brigade of at least 10 slaves entered the Palace yesterday in a hurry, packed with cleaning mops, barrels of water and some bottles with unidentifiable potion in it, you better continue reading, as we do have the answers !

The two undead girls Xan Baran and Una Flux were visiting the Palace, talking to her Sultana’s guard Sir Smooth Citron. My secret source told me, the two girls were sweettalking with the guard, trying to charm him, but as we all know him, Sir Smooth resisted and didn’t give in at all. Typical male knight/guardian, this seems to be part of their codex, Sir Urso is resisting the charms of the beautiful succubus Anneliese everytime too ! Anyway, back to the story:

During their talk, Una suddenly started to feel really sick, gulping turned into burping, until she coughed out blood. Holding herself on Xan as she stumbled around, paler then ever before. She mumbled „I think I might faint! I need to sit down.. where is the closest seat?“ as she suddenly pushed Hakim, the silent guard to the side and sat down in the throne !
Yes, dear reader, it is true ! The throne, the chair every citizen would love to sit in only ONE time, but never dares ! //*editorial note: that reminds me of the drawing my sister took when I was sitting in it secretly ! Have to find that again, this was hilarious ! Just make sure, no one else ever sees it, otherwise they know you are sometimes mixing the truth *//

Sir Smooth got really angry, as he saw this but didnt dare to pull her out, as Una continued to cough, blood spilling everywhere, draping her body across the chair groaning. Even Xan was seen to turn pale and fanning her nose to rid the smell, as Una vomitted all over the throne and the cushions arround it. Una cursed and stated weakly „"Don't eat the bedu…they told me not to.. but I couldn't resist….oooh!“ as Xan got angry and yelled at her „ You ate Bedu ?!?!? We warned you about that !“

The scenery just got complete as Palace inhabitant Miss Starlight Eleonora and Bedu girl Alina Furuseth entered the rooms, shocked about all the blood and vomit splattered across the throne, cushions and floor. Miss Star got order to help the sick girl and rushed over as Una moaned „Xan!! Get me out of here…the stench of the humans.. there's a bedu near me.. I can smell it!“, but Xan ignored it, as she was caught in a dispute with Alina already. Rumors tell they blamed each other for Una’s sickness, but in the end we will never know.

Only ten minutes later, Una suddenly jumped out of the throne all happily again, cracking her neck and smiling as she vomitted a last time „ Aaaahh that's the end of it I think!" and the undeads left the Palace without looking back. The slaves that got ordered to clean did not come out until this morning and witnesses tell, they all did not look very happy !

The question left here is : Are bedouins really that unsavory that you get sick after eating them ? Or did Una eat a special one ? Someone that perhaps was poisoned ?
It is no secret that the old, horny bedu men swallow a lot of this magi potion called Viagrus to keep their sex life as it was when they were young, perhaps this is the reason why you have to vomit after eating one of them ?
A question I surely cannot answer, the only "flesh" I nibble and chew on from time to time is defenitely not bedouin and despite all rumors I am not eating it either ! We for sure will investigate this more, especially after Una was heard saying „ No more bedus for me !! I am on bedu diet now !“

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds