No-holds-barred ?

Today I recieved info about a happening in Ireem, which makes me think about what methods are allowed to reach your goals lately.

Indigo’s pet One Flea (Stelthah Snowpaw) got arrested by the honorable knight Lonesome Charisma. My source told me the reason for the arrest was the beasts‘s attack on a citizen girl named Helena, but this is not confirmed, so to be considered as rumor for now.

The brave knight Urso Kronsage had orders to transport the creature safely to the dungeon for further interrogation after Lone’s return. He got assistance by knight Lyra Gundersen, the well known slaver WongFei Quan and Magi Odellin Frostbite who put a spell on One Flea to calm it down and secure the actual transport. The beast did not feel what happened around and just followed the orders to move until it was finally locked up securely in a cell.

While it slept inside the cell, the knight and his fellows discussed the problem, tried to find out what had happened and different ways of punishment as succubus Anneliese Wolfenhaut came in, trying to seduce knight Urso - as usual. He of course did not give in - as usual too //*editorial note: poor Anne, she tries so hard, but this Urso is so stubborn !! Unbelievable he can resist her charms every time !*//, so Anne started to think about the reason for the attack too „ Hmm, maybe she wore the wrong color ! It might be safer to ask the ladies to wear nothing at all. For their own protection!“, followed by a promt nodding from and a smirk from Wong.

Urso stopped the nonsense talk and decided to keep the awakening beast locked up until the return of Lone, as the owner Indigo (Wolfenstien Khandr) herself showed up, gasping as she saw her pet in the cell. Convincing her old friend Urso to let her look after the beast, Urso opened the cell and Indigo slipped inside, sitting down next to Flea.

Still not able to bring some light into the whole incident Indigo tried her best to get her pet out, but Urso stayed solid and ordered her to leave the cell "I did you a favor by letting you in that cell with your pet, only because I trusted you. I'll ask you again to not break that trust by listening to me. I told you what I know. And I'll ask you once more politely to listen to me and repect what I have to say in my home, just as I would respect you in your home! I was told by Lone to bring her here and I will wait for Lone to say what to do next!“

Indigo nodded and stood up slowly as suddenly on her way out of the cell - right as she passed him - Urso started to scream out loudly, holding his head in pain and finally colapsing on the floor ! Indigo quickly ordered One Flea to run as she blowed a kiss to Urso, escaping by herself.

It was Lonesome who found Urso still unconcious on the floor an hour later. My source told me she tried hard to get through to him, but he still seemed to be out of his mind, yelling and hissing at Lone "How could you do this to me....?!?!“. Meya Silverfall arrived, send by Indigo to look after Urso as she explained to Lone, that Indigo attacked his mind to rescue her pet. He will stay insane until he gets help on mermaids island.

This was all information my source could give me. Since then I try to find Sir Urso to interview him and of course to find out if he feels better. Some questions still are unsolved:

  • Did Indigo really betray her friend ? And why ?
  • What exactly did the beast do to deserve arrestment in the dungeon ?
  • And will Urso forgive Indigo her betrayal ?
  • Is every method allowed to get what you want or where is the limit ?

2 comments:

indigo sighs apon reading the article she quietly tears the paper to shreds leaving it in the corner as kitty litter for her pet..

she writes a quick note to dinky. "perhaps a journalist should get her facts straight.. there are after all two sides to any story, while indeed i am saddend by the actions i had to take and urso has ever right never to trust me again. For a start i was refusing to leave my poor pet in the cell as she was in a state.. urso was about to remove me by force.. my heart hangs heavy to have to choose between and old friend and the care of one i hold dear..

However flea is my responsibility.. and perhaps I am the only one who knows the reason why the woman was attacked..for flea has no voice..it is our bond that allows us to communicate.. If the knights or the girl wish to pursue this matter in a civilized way i am open to negotiations ..but i was not willing to let her be caged for defending herself..

July 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

I am not sure who the author of this story is but I can back up most of the facts as accurate and add some additional details that are publically known. As witnessed by multiple clans, Helena tried to wipe the sleeping creature's dripping nose. The creature woke up annoyed but left. Flea later returned while Helena was resting on stairs out front of the Knight's headquarter and attacked her despite her desperate pleading not to harmed. Helena suffered several deep gashes to her arm which I was able to patch up enough to stop the bleeding. Vicious attacks like this will not be permitted in Ireem. The intent was for Flea to serve some jail time and her owner to be charged a fine, however after the additional attack on Urso, there is now an arrest warrant out for Indigo. Let her punishment fit the crime.

July 14, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds