The Arabesque cafe is in undeads hand for a while, the owner is the well known Brittainy Collins and the new bouncer the winged man Sir Damien Sack himself ! The last time I decided to have a tea and watching the entertainement on stage, I could enter the cafe without problems, well...to be honest after a little bribery. But isn't this the way in Ireem for a long time anyway ?

During my visit I did not recognize anything weird, no violence or threats, everyone even seemed to be kind of knocked out. I am pretty sure this is because of the new ingredients used in the hejiras, I tasted them myself and trust me , I could not stop giggling for a long time !

But rumors tell, the citizen of Ireem feel uncomfortable in the cafe lately. Today we recieved a letter from Miss Cleopatra Hancroft, a well known dancer:

"Dear Ireemians !
This message is to apologize to all the dancing girls that I invited to be a dancer in Arabesque cafe. I'm leaving the cafe. The rules of the cafe were always clear to me: no violence, no fights. All are welcome.
Today unfortunately Sir Damien, co-owner of the cafe, whipped one of our customers. I believe that rules are for everyone, including the owner. I remember last week Britt expelled a man who punished his slave. It was not right to punish his slave in the cafe, so he left, understanding the rules.
I hope that the co-owner of the coffee will apologize to our customer. I'm sorry for this episode and to have to leave my job as a dancer. This is not my desire, but I cannot stay with this owner.
Thank you to all dancers and customers have always received me with kindness and affection.
See you all at the sands of Ireem. Long life to all, Cleo"


This message for sure leaves some questions:
  • What exactly happened in the cafe ?
  • Were there any witnesses, any more victims ?
  • Is this a personal fight of Sir Damien or the new reputation of the cafe ?
  • Does this have anything to do with Sir Damiens warning of entering the combs ?
  • Do we have to fear a new try of the undeads to take over the city ?

Only the gods know, but I will for sure be brave enough to go back there and make my own opinion ! /* editorial note: well, at least as long as I can pay the bouncer, my fighting training still doesn't go very well */

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds