Yesterday our beloved Sultana held a new audience in the Palace. Many well known citizen were there and of course I did not want to miss that. Not much interesting stories to tell about this event, next to the beautiful dresses of the Sultana and her Princesses we could watch Second Minister Kadar doing his job, as usual ordering people around.
I am not sure, but sometimes his smile looks kind of fake to me ! The Sultana trusts him obviously, but still I have my doubts about his intentions. He appears nervous very often, as if he wants to hide something. Especially when someone comes to speak to our highness, who is a head taller then him !
In this case, it was the dark knight Sir...sorry I mean Lord Richard Braveheart. He approached the throne with his head held up high, proud and even a bit arrogant, well armed and followed by his slaves, introducing himself as Lord Braveheart. A murmuring running through the room, the men impressed and the ladies even delighted, everyone watched this interesting character standing infront of the Sultana.
Sir Kadar became a little smaller next to him and it was funny to see, how eager he tried to convince the Lord giving him his weapons, until the audience is over. Lord Braveheart grumbled at the second Minister but gave him the weapons and started his speech:
"Let me present myself. I come from a lost Kingdom that vanish before you were born. I came to your lands seeking refuge [...] I couldnt help but observe the rise of vandalism in the streets of your land, plagued by undead creatures and thievery. I see your knights can not protect it by themselfs. My specialty in this time its the art of war, my sword was for hire for a long time [....] and I propose the using of Dark knights such as myself to improve the safety of this lands ! [...] we are also the finest warriors of the land and most of us of noble blood. Unlike the knights we do not fear to get our hands dirty and do what must be done !"
Second minister Kadar tried to stop him and quickly stated "We will undertake a study of this and get back to you at some point!" as he rushed him out. The dark knight turned and left the room the same way he entered it, proud and arrogant and very selfconfident.
Sir Kadar mentioned an upcoming tournament to change the topic quickly and promised to give out more information after the Palace staff meeting. Thinking about this audience there are some questions left:
  • Why is a Lord searching refuge in another land, what happened to his kingdom ?
  • Will Lord Braveheart be able to hire dark knights following him ?
  • Will they bring safety and peace to our city ?
  • And will he ever take of his hood? There are plenty of ladies already complaining about never seeing his face!

2 comments:

I was there and he is a very interesting character. And if her majesty will put her trust in him, I will hire the fox to guard the chickens!

November 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

This Lord Braveheart seems scary ... i'll be careful

N.M.

November 24, 2009 at 4:00 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds