Today I recieved an anonymous letter again, some very interesting drawings enclosed. The author of the letter seems to be concerned about what he or she witnessed. The question here is: are these concerns for a reason or did the slavers simply get a new delivery of Rum again and tested it a bit too much? Only the future will reveal the answer....
"Salaam dear Chronicles reporter,

I can't say how I feel, just for my safety I will not say my name here. I am an artist and make paintings, paintings from Ireem and its people. That is why I see a lot. But I am worried, things are not the same anymore. Last time when I painted the beauty of Ireem, I saw a group of people who suddenly where all over the place. They told me they are slavers, Pirat slavers, a clan, hmm not just a clan but a special one ! I saw a lot of people who said they are even. I just saw them everywhere. They must be one of the strongest clans in Ireem.
My worry is: they look like some simple slavers. But I am sure they are united, getting stronger everyday, trying to rule...I am sure they will try to rule Ireem...this is just the beginning.... as you can see in my drawings....

Anonymous, concerned citizen of Ireem "
Slavers in Palace:



Slavers in Magi tower:



Slavers in knights headquarter:




Slavers in catacombs:




Slavers in Bedu camp:



1 comments:

Just like roaches, seems they are infesting all of Ireem.
And like roaches, when the lights are on they scurry under rug, lest someone steps on them.

February 8, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds