Mysterious Amulet Surfaces

Early this afternoon, while searching for a quiet corner to….discipline Dinky, I was approached by the well known Bedouin Master J. He had quite an interesting story to tell so I was forced to temporarily postpone Dinky’s punishment. Note to Ireem: Dinky will eventually be punished for her persistent bad behavior, not that it will help…

MJ explained to me that he had been approached by a slave girl. To my surprise he was actually able to name the specific girl, Momo Velaystar. The girl was frantic with fright and showed him a mysterious amulet. She had a strange encounter with the slaver jacksinchin Boa. After a strange conversation he gave her the amulet with a mysterious message.

The girl has a Bedouins natural distrust of slavers and decided to take the amulet to her clan leader. MJ took the amulet for safe keeping. He brought it to me in the hopes of gaining some knowledge of it. Sadly I have no knowledge of this artifact or any properties it may possess.

Therefore I pass on the search to you, good readers. The amulet in question is a skull with crossed daggers mounted on a shield. Anyone with information about the origin or properties of this amulet are asked to contact MasterJ. While he did not actually mention a reward we all know the bad man has money to spare…..just a thought.

1 comments:

Heeeey, what have I done now again ?!?!

*pouts, then raises her hand*

Oh and the Amulet is mine, I lost it in the streets!

*crosses her fingers behind her back and already imagines how much money she will get for it*

February 22, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds