The Sultana Responds....

Our lovely Sultana has graciously responded to the anonymous letter we published last week referring to that smelly Bedu man Master J.

Usually I’m nice and patient, but...after reading this ridiculous article...I’m really nervous.

Perhaps ,the anonymous “ writer “ is only a jester, that wants everybody laughing during these days..

Can you imagine MJ waiting for repairs to be made on a tent. If not he'd be embarrassed to take a girl in public? MJ, The only man of Ireem that ,with a single touch to your back with his long fingers ,is able with his vibrations to make you fall you down to his foot, asking him for a stroke? he is not a sheep, he is a man, or better. He is the MAN !

And this Jasmine ? This pathetic girl that would compare herself to me?
I have a suggestion for her.. come and look at me.. then go in your place and try to see your imagine in the fresh water of your lake...What do you see... Darling ?
There is comparison ?

I can safely answer a few questions, just because people deserve to know the truth.
MJ and miss Jasmine are not in love.
MJ has found his “Sun” a while ago.
MJ loves courting the Sultana and he will continue to do so, seeing that she loves that deeply.
The Sultana jealous of whom?? The dreams and desires of Miss Jasmine ? Hilarious!
And if you will, for other questions ..the answer is:
Do not make me laugh !
Just to be clear

Have a good day

Your Sultana
Zanlu Heron

I leave it to you dear readers to decide for yourself if our Sultana sounds jealous.

5 comments:

just smiles dreamingly, not in the least upset about the harsh words of her royal highness

"Aww your highnes. I never said that I compare myself to you at all. It's clear that no comparison could be made as my Sheikh is obviously in love with me".

"With a lot of help of all your slaves, clothes, expensive perfume, you do look good of course. But... it shows for once now that all the wealth in the world can not buy you the best all the time".


she drifts back in thinking about her beloved

December 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Sultana laughs and enjoys the view of her glorious naked body in the mirror.
This body that, many hours ago,vibrated with passion with the body of the sheikh who at the end screamed "you're great! you are fantastic! you are mine, only mine ,forever mine!”
Then, still laughing, she starts to get dressed slowly, admiring the 456 roses that he sent to her knowing that she loves roses.

Now a little thought crosses her mind "ohh the poor woman .. there, in the repaired tent , the woman living with her erotic fantasies. ... what can I do for her, the little dreamer ?”
Then, gently, take off a petal of a rose and blows it towards the Bedouin camp "It's for you, dear, I wish you a good day, as good as my night !
then,graciously,as always,signs

Sultana
Zanlu heron
Sun of the world

December 14, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

*tilts his head looking at both women figthing like two dogs for the same bone...or in this case bonner*

*laughs amused leaning his head in a small bow not to the sultana but to the bedouine itself*

"Thats a nice work my friend...you won my admiration once more"

December 14, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

*slaps Sir Richards head and snorts*

Hey Mister !! That is not funny! And admiring the bad man ?!?!?!? For what? For fooling two women ? I doubt he is able to "love" anyway, he only thinks with his "boner" ! That is all !

*snorts again and turns to start writing her letter to Santus*

Dear Santus, please send me a fluffy dog and some brain for the males in Ireem....

*gasping as she adds quickly*

..of course my Master is perfect like he is, no need to send him some !!

December 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

I'm very interested in this love story and, being a lovely man,I could offer myself as support to the Sheikh.

A Traveller

December 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds