Slavers Cursed By The Magi.

Long have the slavers wantonly attacked everyone in this realm with no reason. After many attacks on my own Magi, I sought out the slaver leader Raiden.

I warned him that if these random attacks continued the Magi would gather and bring down curses on the entire slaver group. Each curse lasting twenty four hours, until such time as the slavers learned even a little restraint.

Sadly my message was not heeded. As this morning the barbarian Duc has captured two slavers again. His only reason for doing so was that " They were standing idly in my desert."

In response to this several Magi gathered this morning. Combining our power we called upon the great guardians of the four ancient elements. With their help we called down the first curse against the barbaric slavers tribe.

For the next twenty four hours the slavers will all find themselves lethargic. All of there movements will be slowed as their limbs weigh heavily down upon them. Their feet sluggish and their sword arms so heavy they can barely swing. (( Easily Rpd by walking rather then running for the allotted time.))

Let us hope this one curse is enough to make the slavers think for one moment before sticking their sword in someone. If the attacks by them continue more curses will follow.

3 comments:

I would like to say that the reason Tim said I used is incorrect, apparently his memory is somewhat blurry. So much for the big brains huh?

That comment was made by me, but in no response to any of my reasons for attacking the two magi. In fact that comment was in fact a combination of two comments I've made. The first was me remembering how I captured one of the girls, and me saying she was just "standing idly" in the desert, suggesting she made herself an easy target for anyone. Being the opportunist that I am I took it.

The second part of the made up comment Tim posted was actually what I told a slaver when he asked where did I capture, thinking I got them while they were in the slavers camp. to which I replied "No I caught them loitering around in my desert".

*shakes his head*
All that brain wasted... can't even remember what happened 30 minutes ago.

I have already explained to Tim these seemingly "random" attacks from slavers are just us earning our living. Apparently that must have sound to reasonable so he just went with a fake answer.

August 25, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Defending your simple minded actions with lies is all I could exspect. You say you were earning a living but that is simply not the case. As you refused to sell the Magi. The only thing the slavers profited from it was to bring upon themselves curses.

August 25, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

This makes my daily rum stealing muuuch easier for sure ! I do not have to run away that fast then !! *grins*

August 25, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds