One fine day, as my dear friend Selena Sigal and me were promenading through the desert (oh yes, friendship between Bedu and Slaver IS possible !) we finally ended up watching Sir Jordan (MasterJ Swashbuckler) pressing his boot on the back of a male slaver. Not recognizing this one first, as many male slavers have a cute butt lately, I asked frowning for more information on what is going on. A sad mumble followed by a lot of sand spitting revealed the identity of my dear brother Shaka Brandris.
Letting out a deep sigh of frustration, I did not hesitate and walked over to Sir Jordan asking him for his conditions in this case. He of course ignored me and continued threatening my brother, who cursed like I never heard him do before. Selena and me where listening a while, as Sir Jordan suddenly offered Shaka to Selena as her personal slave. A big grin showing up in her face she hesitated with her answer "oooooh MJ you have a pressy for me ? ", which made me really mad of course " Selena ! I did not bring you here to get my brother ??" She shrugged and turned her back running away, mumbling something like "important business" and left a cloud of dust.
Tapping my foot impatiently, I turned back my attention to the playing guys. I tried asking Sir Jordan again what he wants for the release of my brother. At this point Slaver Raddick Szymborska approached yelling " What is going on here ? " Sir Jordan answered "This foolish slaver decided to toss a rock at Me" I sighed in relief, knowing about his reticent but convincing nature, I was sure Sir Raddick would be able to solve this problem.
I informed him about what I knew by myself so far and pointed out my disgust about the bad manners of the Bedu Leader. Sir Raddick asked Sir Jordan about his conditions as well and got the answer "perhaps some of Dinky's coins and her slavery at a later date.....let's say 500 dinar ?"
Of course shocked by this rudeness I turned to Sir Raddick and snarled "don't tell me you even think about that !"
A sudden slap reached my neck followed by "Quiet girl !" as Sir Raddick turned his attention back to Sir Jordan to discuss the matter. I folded my arms grumbling and pouting and decided to keep quiet at this point. Shaka - still cursing - struggled against Sir Jordan's foot and got knocked out.
Lady Jasmine (Kylara Kuhn), editor of our beloved newspaper, citizen and still a close friend of the Bedu tribe approached, a big grin on her face as she distinguished the situation..... she obviously was entertained " I think this is really too much to pay for a slaver... You should pay them 500 to please take him with them MJ !"
Sir Raddick, sick of talking about this incidence, picked out his wallet and payed Sir Jordan 500 dinar. Shaka got released, but he did not stop swearing Sir Jordan " I think soon you will be dead MJ" .
I motioned him to be quiet and adviced him to go back to camp and rest. For the first time during this complete farce, one of the men listened to me, Shaka turned and walked away growling.
Sir Raddick and Lady Jasmine started to fight each other, running around the desert, hitting each other hard with their swords. Glaring over to Sir Jordan and still shaking my head, I watched out for the fighting two. As I located them both in different corners, I left Sir Jordan alone, heading over to my own camp.
This is only one of the many, many farces going on between Bedu and Slaver everyday. Will this permanent try to overtrump the other group ever stop ? Is it even possible, that all Bedu and Slaver can become close friends ?
I really doubt that and I am sure, I do not stand alone with that opinion ! /*editorial note: check later when your anger went down, if that is written diplomatic enough ! not necessary that everyone knows, you would throw a party on the day MJ gets captured! */

1 comments:

Fighting him? I was running for my life, shouting "heeeelp"!

I didn't even have a sword in my hand as it writes so hard then!

March 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds