Many rumors and even an anonymous scroll were put out the last days in our beloved kingdom. Slaver Leader Jaril Rexen was heard making the following comment: "Slaver girls, me included, be proud! We have been elected the most beautiful girls in Kos !!!!!!!!!!"
This message of course incites many female citizen to mutter about, the prey group even demanded to see this vote, that she is referring to. Slave girl Olive was heard saying " Do people come from all over to chase the slaver girls?? NO! They come to chase the Prey. If the slaver girls want to be called the most beautiful, then I say they should earn it by popular vote !"

Interested by myself (of course) what this vote is about, I asked Jaril for more information. Sadly the simple answer was, it was not an official vote, only some bored predators and knights talking about the female population stating how sexy we .... erhm, I mean ... the Slaver girls are !
As an accurate and conscientious reporter of our newspaper I come to the conclusion too, only an official vote can show, which group of girls the most beautiful is ! /* editorial note: change it to ... only an official vote can bring the proof for this indeed plausible election result ... or better not ? */

So let the votes begin ! Male predators, knights and preys:
Come and vote the "officially most beautiful group of girls in Ireem "

Please keep in mind, this election is not about single females but of the complete group itself ! Send your vote by IM to Dinky Wingtips. The result of the election will be revealed on 1st of April ! So do not hesitate and vote ! And later after this election, we of course will watch out for the "sexiest male group in Ireem".

11 comments:

Ahem... Shouldn't that be changed for April 2nd? Having a result brought to public by april's fools day might lead to some...less comfortable comments..I say *shrugs*

March 11, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

*laughs out loud*
"Oh my .... I did not think about that !"

*turns to her and whispers secretly*
" You can bet your life on it, I will manipulate it anyway when necessary, sis ! We will stay the sexiest girls! Pffft ! "
*looks quickly around if someone listens and smirks seeing no one*

March 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

*giggles nodding very fast* Manipulating or not, my sexy sis... we ARE the SEXIEST in Ireem!! And I shall say that we are not chased because men perfectly know they are not able to make their way with us! So they chase preys instead *chuckles*

March 11, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

*wonders how the slavergirls got such weird idea's must be something weird in those sheep eyes they eat..*

March 11, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I heard the soup they have is poinsoned. Maybe an article soon about it.

March 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Well, I am happy the truth is out regarding the non existent vote...and am very pleased to see an official vote being held...although, I think I shall ask my Master to capture Dinky to ensure that the votes are counted fairly...I mean, obviously, a slaver can not be trusted to not cheat or make up more lies...*giggles and blows a kiss to Dinky*...

Oli

March 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Although I would agree that the prey of Ireem are quite the most beautiful girls in the desert, I understand the ladies of the harem are exquisite. I know we cannot see for ourselves since they are covered when they are allowed out of the palace.

However there have been many times I have seen the most lovely of girls pass through the city but once and that at the end of a chain on their way to the palace to be sold for the harem.

Gilded though the cage may be, they know captivity as well as any prey.

March 11, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

I think I have to vote for the group of reporters here.

March 11, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

*nudges Dinkster whispering "change the title to Sexiest" and its ours!!"

March 12, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

*pouts and points over to Jasmine while whispering*

"Sis, I can't ! She took away my quill and babbled something about giving me time to think some stuff over!?!?! I am not allowed to enter office at the moment.....nooooooooooo idea why!"

March 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM  

Pfffff *sulks*

Still, we will win, I am sure!

March 12, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds