I am here to Challeng Rock Garzo, He is a paper champion, and I wish to bring the championship back to Ireem!!! If he does not respond to my challenge, then let it be known to all those who are in Ireem that I am the champion of the land. I am sick and I am tired of seeing his picture all over the place when he has gone away never to return! I have beaten him twice in his last two HUGE battles in the middle of the arena that many people right now can attest to. After those battles (which were not for his title conveniently) he was done and faded away not to be seen until this day. Rock knew then, and he knows now that I have his number.I want Rock Garzo's Championship and I WANT IT NOW!

Dream Questi



- Tre

2 comments:

please...dream.. it is not a pie-eating contest.
/Evil

October 31, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

Dream,

Correct me if i'm wrong but... you can't even prevent yourself against some slavers selling you to the undead.

Shouldn't you instead just stay in your tent or something? Might be safer for everyone. For you because you won't get your butt kicked... For others because they won't strain their ankles doing that.

October 31, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds