Confusion

I shouldn't be writing this, I really shouldn't, but I fear I've no choice in the matter. The undead and slavers and djinn are working together, conspiring against ...something! I tried to follow them to a meeting down in the combs last night, but the mean, nasty Oce and Xan stopped me and chased me out, blocking the freedom of the press.

Lo and behold, I stumbled upon some grates, up in the palace that allowed me to overhear them speaking, and listen I did!

It seems they've captured Knight Dream, I heard Hojo kicking and hitting this poor, helpless knight, once he shackled him, they then discussed how to make sure he stays alive,until today at least, when he can then die because their plan will come to fruition. Hojo mentioned bartering the princess for the knights, saying he could do it, and I was simply horrorfied.

It seems one of the undead then heard me walking over their heads and somehow...sent a djinn to threaten me to be gone, this unknown Djinn, in as few words as possible, made sure I left my place of...simply enjoying the palace plants, and could no longer overhear the plans being made. From what I understand, the djinn, the undead, and the slavers are going to keep Dream enslaved and away until their plans are finished.

Can anyone figure this out, it makes my head spin. Does this have to do with our Sultana's assassination? After the killing in the bathhouse, of the suspected assassin, I dont' know what to think anymore!

-tre

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds