Yes, I did it, I did it tonight, I snuck into the slavers camp while the lazy men were asleep, so sure of themselves they had no guard posted, it was not easy..I was winded, thank god for the kind folks at the auction block to pay attention..but I got a page from Sir Hojo's diary! See below:


And it started out such a good day..... I always love a good battle but it was everywhere. I had no idea why....but where there is battle there is opportunity. After fighting for a good hour stabbing all the knights who wandered too close and even chasing some all the way to their camp in hope of capturing them they eluded me. Before I realized what had happened all the other combatants had fled...none remained to fight the knights...and suddenly in the middle i found myself besieged. I had no idea why they wanted me so badly but i fought them even dropping a few to the ground before escaping badly wounded toward camp only to be met by a magi....that battle went badly as i was already almost dropping over from blood loss....i managed to escape but I was being chased by knights...right in to the very heart of the slavers camp where i fell....when i awoke I was sure I was seeing things....Jaime had the healer tied up. What a fool.....the whole city was searching for her and he had not even warned his brothers. From there my anger took hold and things were said and done that perhaps should not have. I waited for what i knew was coming...and it did....dozens of knights came to the camp. I thought it foolish to risk my neck over this...and I stepped aside....who really wants to feel a knights steel slide between their ribs eh? And quickly it got out of hand as the other slavers tried to defended him. In the end after the knights left I managed to pull the camp back together but what a mess this was....If they do not trust me I hope next time they at least trust the rest of us when they put our necks in the noose.........For now we have to put her somewhere like the *a large ink blot hides whatever this said* untill this mess is sorted out. I'll tell the fools I had nothing to do with it...they wont believe me of course....but perhaps they will get careless and chase me in to the ambush we have planned......


--signed
H.B.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds