It has come to my attention that the Bedouin Sheikh, Sir Jonathan, feels the chronicles should be shut down so peace and serenity can return to the city of Ireem, I believe he feels my "forked tongue" as he calls it has created too much dissonance in the city and it should no longer be allowed.

I am but a simple citizen/slavegirl, here to provide entertainment humbly, but will gladly be rid of or sell the paper if the majority of the city feel it should be done.

I can but print what I am given and always leave open ended plans for citizens to argue their sides, the truth will prevail...chronicles or not.

Most humbly to the fair folk of Ireem...Allah be with you, as a decision needs to be made on the chronicles demise or not.

- Tre

6 comments:

I vote that Jonathan be captured, tried, found guilty, and tortured for such horrible thoughts.

Let freedom of the press and free speech prevail!

-Anneliese

October 23, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

((Don't shut down the paper. It's a great tool for building RP in the city.))

October 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

((rofl I don't plan on it..but it's a good way to get..Jonathan hurt, no?))

October 23, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

who is Jonathan? Ireem chronicles rules!

October 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Fascism in Ireem? What is next? We mustn't allow such a beast to censor our voice.

- Ming

October 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

A little defacing information and someone starts to scream like a little girl...it's cute really. Let him whine, I vote the chronicles live.

-Serahjim

October 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds