Salaam All and sorry for the length of the following.

I came to Ireem a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. I decided then, as an Explorer, to make a Tour Movie showing/exploring the Kingdom. There are mostly sights (postcard style), yet there are also a few "scenes" -notably at the Auction Area- to which I have added dialogue (in the form of subtitles). Nothing was staged and nobody was ever aware they were being filmed. I believe it will be around 30 mns long and I will post links for those who would like to watch it when it's ready.

The reason I am posting this is two-fold.

First: I would like to shoot a fiction movie in Ireem and am calling for ideas for a story. I guess the length could be anywhere between 60 and 90 mns, depending on the story.

If you are a writer, have an idea for a plot, please feel free to send me either a summary or a synopsis. The only preference I have is that the story should revolve around the Knights' Brotherhood. I don't care who the Hero/Heroin is and what groups are involved provided they are willing to participate.

Second: I do not know why I did this, but I did join the Knights as an Alt that I have quasi never used. I wish I had joined as my Main, but oh well. Please trust that there was no evil guiding my choice. I am me, and I am whole, and no matter which AV is talking to you now, I am the same person, save for the look and name.

For those with whom I have had the privilege to cross paths, you know me as Ringo Villota.

Please send your impressions, if any, to him, as it seems that he has slowly become my Main at the contact of you all.

I will be at the camp.

Marc Daviau aka Ringo Villota

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds