How sad a place, a Killer walks among you and you've no clue who I might be. your brave knights wander about like children looking for clues, yet they will not find Me, I am far superior to them. I laugh at the thought of being found out, and whoever might discover Me, to them I will applaud. Now tho, your beloved Sultana has found her place among the dead. I watched as the tea was delivered, My heartbeat quickening in anticipation as she raised the glass to her lips. and I can only imagine what was going thru her mind when the bittersweet poison flowed over her lips and into her body. The healer was trying to save her as I turned and walked away with a smirk. I've taken down the most important lady in the city...which makes one wonder doesnt it....just who might be next, considering that task was accomplished with such ease.

your city is not safe for anyone
"Truth is not terrible; it is merely real."

- Tre

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds