Sandstorm in Ireem.

I was a bit...busy today in the Djinn realm, so I did not see this first hand, but I got plenty of reports from people telling me that a sandstorm occurred and a ship was floating around our sands.

From what I can tell, the courageous Enigma and Seraf and a few others as yet unnamed to me , floated around the sands in this ship , saving the survivors and even some of the camels.

I'd say we owe them a huge thank you for what they spent their afternoon doing, making sure Ireem was settled as the winds died down.

- Tre

2 comments:

I'm sick of reading of the supposed 'courageous' Enigma and her ridiculous partner Seraf in what seems like almost every artticle.. She is becoming the Paris Hilton/Victoria Beckham figure of these chronicles, and her constant need for attention is deplorable.. Can we read of some of the other more interesting and dynamic characters (and plotlines)in Ireem...And stick to the news that really matters! from a disgruntled non celebrity obsessed Ireem Chronicles reader!:-)

October 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

*looks all offended as she quills this* "Well I am more than certain we could if I was to see others as active and around Ireem as the wonderful Paris...er Eni is, I dare say most are too shy and hiding in shadows , or scared of my....forked tongue?

October 25, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds