Letter from Anneliese

I don't know why everyone blames me for the earlier letter which was published in the newspaper. But they do, and so Lancelot is twisting my arm, making me write this stupid letter now.

He wants everyone in Ireem to know that he has taken my sword and broken it. It doesn't matter, it was broken anyway, which is how he could have captured me in the first place. Blasted sword.

I am being held captive by him, and tortured very, very, extremely, horribly badly. Anyone who has ever met him knows what kind of a monster he really is.

He wants you all to know that only reason he holds me captive and tortures me, is because of that stupid letter, which I swear I did not even write!

If there is any kindness in your heart, please send letters to Lancelot, care of this newspaper, begging for .. no, DEMANDING.. my release. If you know me at all, then you can explain all the reasons why I should be let go. I can't think of any right now, but I'm under a lot of stress, as you can imagine.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

With utter sincerity,

Anneliese Wolfenhaut,
Succubus, Undead

P.S. Oh, and he wants you all to know that he plans to fight every undead on sight. And he looked really fierce and scary when he said it, and with a wild, sort of crazy look in his eyes.

P.P.S. Somebody, please remember to feed my half-demon babies. They are in the catacombs. The girl will eat fruit and milk. The boy prefers blood, and try to make it Magi blood, it's easiest on his stomach. Thank you.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds