Gunpowder Blast?

I found a notice today under my door from an anonymous source, if it's true we should keep watch around the alchemist's shop.

"I came to the bath house today, and nearly walked in on two people. I saw what looked like a dark, cat-like creature and a blue reptile creature with wings sitting in the bath. I was so surprised I almost screamed! The cat-like creature (or perhaps someone in a suit?) said, 'Good a blast of gunpowder, would be all we'd need.' while I stood just outside the door. The blue creature replied, 'W-we could make some in the alchemist shop here, if we can find the materials that is.', and the dark creature continued with 'Bat and bird droppings are neccesary to make it...that's all I know about gunpowder.' It sounds very serious, I had to let someone know before they blow themselves or Ireem up!"

With everything that's happened, this is surely a reason for Ireem to stay alert.

- Ming

2 comments:

*pants* What... what's gunpowder? And... why should we be worried? *giggles, looking distracted and a little vacant*

October 28, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Well, I do not know, this is from the source, but the word blast sounds ominous.

October 28, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds