FOR PEOPLE OF KINGDOM OF SAND

I would read this message for our healer Kerri tomorrow,during the party...but i know that there will be a lot of confusion..
Who drinks,who dances,who talks.....so i prefer to say these words publically before the party,so everyone can understand what Kerri means for me and my court.


"You could have been the only healer of the palce,but you asked me to help everyone,without distinction : rich,poor,predators or citizens,not matter their social status.

When you get a call ,you always run and help,day and night,tirelessy,always with a smile,always with a word of confort and make your infinite knowledge available to the needy.

Oh...how many times I have seen you return to the palace pale,walking shortly after long vigils,but always ready to smile,because you know that you did your duty.

We all,my people and I,enjoy to say to you " Welcome back darling...we see you finally in good health..and we all are happy.

I cannot forget these persons in my thanks:
Myrna Baxton.... this girl gave all her money to free Kerri
Prince Kamala (Pawlaew Navarathna)
Copper Convair
these 2 marvellous men were her sweet guards.to permit her to rest for long time..after she came back to palace.

Thank you very much

Your Sultana
Zanlu Heron

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds