A Shadow's promise

My appearance here was no random incident, this land is plauged by several shadows. Another is no danger in my eyes, be wary...I will be watching very closely to this world. I could know things about you that you don't want known. It is time for this ghost to rise out of the shadows and prepare itself for destiny. Should you seek me, know that I will not come to you. I will be there, but you must know where to find me. For the right price, or perhaps the proper deal, you can get anything.

Be not afraid afraid to ask, your wish may be granted. My loyalty is for sale, and if your offer is good enough you will receive it. Be warned, though, your target may have a better offer and you may find yourself on the recieving end of the very thing you sought. I am the ghost, I am the winds on the sands, and I am ready to play...

-A shadow on the wall

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds