Attempt to save Anne

Earlier today my brother, Silver, and I attempted to free our beloved sister Anneliese. Having seen her in the cages in the hot sun made us both want her free even more so than before. We waited, looking for some way to bribe her back her freedom. In the end we could find no non violent way to go about saving her. So we did the only thing we could think of.

Silver and I attacked all who surrounded our sister as they pulled her toward the palace. Two undead fighting around 6 knights in order to free our sister. The knights Bobo and Lancelot kept Anne gaurded, two formiddable opponents who none of our bretheren dared to fight against. Silver and I attacked without mercy, chasing the party of knights surrounding our beloved sister.

We were outnumbered and we knew it, heading into the city walls to chase after our beloved sister. We were heading to our doom in an effort to save her. Silver and I were split up, he continued after Anneliese, Bobo and Lancelot while I was surrounded by 4 knights all attacking at once. I managed to break free of them only to be persued by the Knight Seraf who continued his assault. Both of us locked in combat while heading away from the city. I had no choice but to flee, I knew that I could be of any use to my sister if I were captured as well.

Silver found me soon afterward and we stood in mourning for our failure. We could not save our sister and now she is captive inside the palace. We have failed you once beloved sister, we shall not fail you again. As soon as the oppurtunity arises Silver and I will save you and bring you home even if we must do it alone.

- Natsumi Diesel

1 comments:

the knights are not so asleep after all ;-)

October 8, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds