Slavers unrest?

It's been brought to my attention that the slavers had a bit of a scuffle/argument in their camp this very night. I'm shocked, but who's to say what really goes on behind the curtains hm?

I was sent a firsthand report, including a document of the happenings, and it seems to be that Hojo Beck, the one who wishes to be voted in as leader of the Slavers, had issues with what one of his minions did, that is...as we all know...the rumor of Jaime having kidnapped our wonderful healer, Kerri.

The horror of this runs deep, I have requested that Jaime contact me so I can investigate this and find out the truth beneath the surface, and if he does have our beloved healer as stories seem to claim, I'd like to check on her well being. Kerri trusts me, I am sure of this..but does Jaime, and would he be willing to allow this...humble reporter/editor in to his realm safely and make sure if she is his for now..that she is well taken care of.

The person reporting this to me could be in much danger if it got out that they did it, so I must insist they remain anonymous, as you know, this paper, it's reporters, and it's editor now have many sources and we go on trust, if there is slander or argument here..see me personally.

Does Hojo have what it takes to pull the slavers he wishes to lead under rank? Can he handle the stress of now knowing that every knight in the city may well besiege his camp once I post this, to find the honorable Kerri? What is to become of our city if the slavers can't even get along amongst themselves....who knows anymore! Oh the drama!

It's also been said that Hojo did offer apologies for calling one of his own a traitor and even offered a gift in trade for his actions, what comes of that is yet to be seen...do slavers wish to come forward and speak of this? Or will they continue to hide in their camp and wait for the attack of the knights?

- Tre

1 comments:

When we people realise the Slavers have no leader..and grow up

October 18, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds