Death of our Sultana

It is with great sadness that I sit to pen this today.

It seems our healer Kerri spent most of the afternoon before the party, mixing the antidote for the threat we all received this morning, she tucked many vials of it into her pockets before going to the party, in case it would be needed there.

When Kerri arrived late, the party was in full swing, but too many cloaked figures, many strangers, and some not so strange, wandering around, she needed a breath of air and stepped outside with Prince Kamala at her side for her protection when she heard the Sultana say she was thirsty and needed a drink.

Kerri panicked and flew back inside, not wanting the Sultana to drink or eat without her supervision, but by that time Sage had already brought the Sultana her tea, Kerri managed to make her way to the stage with the vials and get most down the Sultana, but the great lady remained unconscious.

Prince Kamala was asked to carry the Sultana to the palace, being one of the very few fully trusted people at the party. Anne, and a few knights followed along, with much confusion and arguing over who had brought her the tea, Kerri was trying to keep from getting confused and only focus on reviving the Sultana. At this point, the fair Sage fainted, more than likely realizing it was she who had brought the tea to the Sultana.

Kerri asked the Prince to bring the Sultana to a safe place, not able to feel her pulse at this point.

Kerri and I spoke, I feel...I feel there is more to this than she could safely tell me, I am not entirely convinced that the Sultana is truly dead. There is something going on here..in the end of our talk Kerri was confused, lightheaded seemingly, and unable to answer any direct questions I put to her. I know this woman, I have spent much time with her of late, she is not a good liar and will avoid questions rather than give dishonest answers.

Right now the Sultana's "body" is being kept in a undisclosed location until she is prepared for burial....what this means right now I am not sure. If you have -any- information on this, I beg you to please get it to me, it is most imperative, I do not like seeing our precious Kerri feeling so threatened once again.

Whatever is going on in Ireem these days..I fear we are all in great danger, what with our very own Sultana now having been the target of this...horrible person/s.

- Tre

1 comments:

This is horrible, but I sense and hope that the news of the Sultana's death may be premature, and that teh "cover story" affords her some safety to recover.....and that Lady Kerri is not pressed unduly for the sake of "the news>"

But a more useful response is assuring that the antidote has been administered to the city's water supply so we see no more poisonings occur. I have dosed the courtyard fountain outside the Cafe Arabesque and the Hammam baths......who has treated the other water sources? Or who will now if not already done?
by Elder Lubitsch (truly, even if everythilng is correctly written)

October 26, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds