I have received a "legal" threat from Kahdoosch, stating that I must retract my statement of him being in the palace when Kerri was discovered missing. Since I get my info from sources, all I can truly say is.."sue away", I will not reveal who gives me the information, but I will state that -I- personally did not see Kahdoosch in the palace, if anyone has any proof to prove he was not, or to prove he was, then please...send it, all sources are kept private. Again..the article on Kerri was sent by a private source, if this source is mistaken on Kahdoosch being there, then I do send out my own personal apology.

It has also come to my attention that there is a Knight claiming Kerri is dead, yet another source has told me they do not believe this is so, that they saw -a- bedu, not -the- bedu, carrying a body that looked remarkably like Kerri's from a distance and the leg was moving on this body. Has a bedu gone rogue and taken our beloved healer?

Please give info as you can, the city needs Kerri back!

- Tre

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds