Dear Editor,
Just wanted to drop you a note for clarification in reference to Anne's daughter Melanthe, should any of your readers be interested. Perhaps some have seen by now, the child was not harmed in any way, she was well cared for....Brother Kahdoosch had been seeing to the well being of the child in the combs and indeed had grown quite fond of her, I can close my eyes and still see the single solitary tear, which weaved it's mournful way down his cheek, as he said his goodbye to the little one. the child had armed his undead heart with her infectious giggles.
Sadly, while waiting for Sister Anne to come and collect her child, circumstances arose and Brother Kahdoosch needed to go see a man about a camel. "She likes to be tickled under her chin", he said as he passed me the child and asked that I hold her until such time as her mother finally saw fit to come and collect her (I personally had seen the childs mother running about the city fighting earlier, perhaps putting herself in harms way was more important than being reunited with her daughter.... it is not my place to say....)
Although I was past the point of exhaustion, believeing the child had been abandoned for far too long by it's parents, I took in upon myself to force a reunion by taking the child to the city in search of her missing mother. Searching yet not finding, I took a moment to rest and it seems I nodded off... I woke to the sound of my dear Brother Damien shouting from afar "BAD MOTHER!".... now perhaps this is something your readers can judge for themselves... maybe in these times it is the mark of a caring parent to leave their children in places most mortals would not care to set foot, let alone live.... but I digress... as I mentioned I was startled awake by my Brothers call, and feeling something pressed against my neck, I opened my eyes to find some unknown woman, the knight Alexii2 Laville and Former Sister Anne who had a knife to my flesh.... perhaps not the nicest way to thank someone for helping to care for your child and truthfully I am more then a little offended by this rough treatment. It seemed to me the Knight was as confused as I was by what was happening, but you would have to confirm that with him. Indeed I did not wish to upset the child (as she will probably already need therapy to get over being abandonded) so I handed her over to her Mother without a word and watched the woman leave without so much as a thank you...

PS. Brother Kahdoosch wanted me to add this message to Melanthe... "oocheee koochee koochee Koo". it must be a Jester thing.

Regards

Xan of the Undeads

1 comments:

(sadly smiles)I was in the auction area with Damien, Lance (the supposed father) was there as well, my undead heart was filled with sadness as Anne shouted like a wounded banshie to Lance, that the "childeren were Home" however, instead of rushing home to be with his Family, he chose to stay and try to provoke Damien into a fight ( Lance really needs that kind of validation it appears ). It is my Greatest hope that Lance grows to adore my nephew and niece and Sister as much as i do *softly sighs"

I will leave you with one final thought, Dear Readers.. as my Brilliant sister Xan said "what kind of a world is it where undeads have bigger hearts then the living"

Yours Truely,
Del

October 14, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds