I was sent a story last night, anonymously, but with pictures. I can not yet post pictures here, Anne is going to host them with links, I will get with her on that, but this must be heard!


The story is as follows:

"A few hours ago anyone at the auctionsite could witness several well respected people (theramongst noble Lady Enigma and Seraf), used and abused not only drugs and hard alcohol but also the poor animals they had brought with them.

The innocent cows were not only used for riding (cows backs cant support a grown person), they were also exposed from the secondhand smoke from the liberal amount of cannabis being smoked on site.

I wish to remain anonymous.. ofcourse anyone disputing Lady Enigma's care for animals would.
I bet her makeup it tested on animals too.

picture evidence included"

- Tre

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds