3 slaves in question on the "stealing of the slavers ship" were not trying to steal a ship.. for one the ship was burnt weeks ago and lays now in ruins.. we were merely playing around the area.. as I (SugarKane) was awaiting for my master when Kimkardashian brutally attacked me.. after I had informed her that I was waiting for my master, who was sleeping on the beach, to wake up.

"If it is a crime to crawl around on a ruined ship and fantasies' about a ocean voyage.. then please call the knights to the slavers camp and I will go willingly"

The one who need punished is the cruel slaver "Kimkardashian Beverly" who did not care that she was attacking one of her own brothers salves for no reason. SugarKane walked away from the scene with large cuts on both of her arms from the slaver who attack first then asked questions, but only when the slaves master appeared.

*sometimes what you see is not always what you think you see!*

SugarKane Twine


I, Tre do admit I was sent this story, as well as proof by scroll of one of the girls, I will not say who...asking the others if they wanted to steal a slaver ship for fun.

SugarKane has been overheard saying...if she wished to escape from her Master, Leon, why would she take a burnt ship, but rather the fishing vessel, it was all in fun and they were playing, but since she did end up cut in this fracas...she may be out for revenge against her attacker.

Watch for further details!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds