Hypnotic Djinns!

I received a note from a very terrified Tre Marjeta that the Djinn are hypnotizing people and making them do frightening things! One Djinn in particular, known as Sage, neglected to cause her to forget about the incident, and she wrote down everything in such detail that one can feel the fear, knowing that they too might have been hypnotized. This is the story of her harrowing experience!

First, Sage hypnotized Tre completely, telling her that they were going to the Magi tower: "you will have a great desire to play with your nipples, and you'll do this often.", she told her firmly. Then, Sage told her she would want to go to the auction area - ensuring that she'd be happy to be there until she called out a specific set of words, and at that time "you'll strip all of your clothes off and run into the desert. I will pursue you, and you will not call for help, nor run near any knights." After ensuring that Tre understood, she convinced her that she would be dreadfully anxious, and only doing as she was told would, in Sage's words, "lead you to that satisfaction... and, I promise that it will". Absolutely terrifying!

According to Tre, Sage left her with one last terrible suggestion: "The detail that you must know.... is that Slavers are really known as 'Unicorns'. If you see one, you will call them a 'Unicorn'." With no way of knowing who has been hypnotized, will slavers soon be known to all as Unicorns? Perhaps we should all start to call them Unicorns now, to trick the Djinns into thinking we're already hypnotized?

- Ming

1 comments:

I must admit to being rather embarassed that I fell for this trickery of Sage's, I have no clue how she did it, it could be her wonderful eyes..her stunning body..or simply some magic the Djinn possesses that we know nothing about. I faintly recall seeing flying unicorns as they leaped around in the sand and my nipples aching and tender once I was captured nude in the sands by Sage..but by Allah...she kept her promise to me, the pleasures I received from her later in the Djinn realm will forever haunt my memory of being hyptonized and used in such a way. Unicorns beware!

October 23, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds