*A hastily written note on a crumpled piece of paper is resting in the news box, signed by one of the attendants at the bathhouse.*



Oh, something terrible has happened! When I came in today, I found a body floating in one of the baths! I called for guards, knights, anyone who would listen, and it was taken away and the bath cleaned, but I still can't bring myself to go to work. I can't help wondering if the body might be of the Sultana's... killer? The... body.... was dressed in black and he looked like an assassin. It was a man, who looked like he hadn't shaved in a long while. His face was ugly, and he looked like he died in a lot of pain. It was truly terrifying. The guards said he had been stabbed eight times, four in the front and four in the back. They seemed to think that the.... precision? I think they said?... was important, like it was a proffessional. It was all so disgusting, and left such a mess, I don't know what to do. ...Oh! I almost forgot the note! I was... written in his blood on the floor. It said, "Leave now". They wiped it away, of course, but I can't help thinking of it every time I see the bathhouse. Everyone needs to know, no one is safe any more!

5 comments:

Which bath?......remind me to avoid that one for while. And while the dumping place for the body was ill-chosen and a nuisance for Lady Meagan Ling , I do not think extensive invertigation is warranted. This is Ireem---stuff happens---get used to it.

October 30, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

It's quite a bit more serious than that, actually, as I imagine Tre will be letting everyone know now.

October 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Eew... That's it, I'm through with the bath house.

October 30, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

There, I've left the bath house, it's all yours, you horrible beast.

I think there should be an extensive investigation. I won't set a foot in the public bath house again until the killer is found.

October 30, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

The matter is being investigated, Meagan. I've spoken to Tre about the identity of the victim. We don't think the killer is a threat to everyday citizens; this looks like the work of a hired assassin. I doubt you have anything to worry about, unless you're deeply involved in some politcal scandal.

October 31, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds