Slaver Leader Statements

The slaver leader election is upon us with the leaving of Jaril. Due to the high number of candidates the election will run in two parts. The first part will have all six candidates. They have each submitted a brief statement for you to consider. The voting will commence and last for forty eight hours. The two candidates with the highest number of votes will then be interviewed by the chronicles staff. After these interviews are published the voting will begin again to determine the new slaver leader. Chose well slavers!

Arial Beaumont
My Mission for the Slaver's is clear and simple, to Protect the Slave trade in Ireem by any means necessary. For too long the Slavers have been distracted from what we do best... Training and trading in Slaves. One of the many ways I want to do this is by re-establishing the trade between us Slavers and the Palace harem.
I've been a Slaver all my life, never having once even entered into the realms of other clans such as the Bedouin (*Spits). Unlike many of the other candidates I am a Slaver through and through and always will be. I have known Ireem for many years now, and therefore seen many leaders come and go. I know in my heart I have what it takes to bring us Slavers back to our former glory of being the most respected, if not feared clan in all of Ireem.
I have big ideas to give Slavers the best camp we could possibly have for us to train and enjoy our slaves without fear of being attacked by unwanted visitors. It is time for the Slavers to unite once again to protect our most treasured Slave trade ! A vote for me is a vote for the freedom to be a Slaver! Did I mention I also want to wipe the Bedouin out from the face of the Desert AND make them all into our very own permanent camp slaves?



Leoxis Werefox
Dear slavers
I believe you want a strong Warrior as your leader. Someone that can protect YOU and not the other way around! Now I have proven I can protect my family countless times, every day. I promise I will show no fear to our enemies as well, but...I will sit down and talk with all of the other Leaders and see where we stand with them. Whatever drama any of you may have had with Jaril is over. The past is the past. It is a new time....a time where we, the slavers, will rule Ireem and CRUSH ALL beneath our feet!!!!!
Leo the Lion



WongFei Quan

Well, what can I say in my defense. Turbulent times are ahead, with my experience as fighter, diplomat and leader we can turn the tides for all this problems on Ireem suit our purposes.

I don’t promise wild constant slaughters, or rooms filled to the brim with slaves, but I can help the whole guild lead their outlaw lives in a better way.

Wong Fei Hong.



Raiden Yarrowroot
Brothers and Sisters.

Our leader has left us for other shores. This has left us vulnerable in the eyes of the other groups. The slavers cannot and will not be seen as weak...we are a strong and proud group with a history of trade in Ireem.

In times like these we are in need of a strong wind and a sturdy sail. I will steer our ship towards rich shores...filled with profits and beautiful prey...I want the slavers to be a strong family...taking care of each other and helping out. There are many things possible when we work as a group.

Now is the time for slavers...I will insure that we grow stronger each day. Our family will rule Ireem in a way that will make the earth tremble and the other groups run for safety of their tents...we have already begun a massive operation to acquire some new....friends...who will guarantee our profits will be high for years to come.

Slavers are a strong and rowdy lot...we love our rum and our slaves....but we also love profit...together we will raise our scorpion sails and plot a course for fun and adventure!

Raiden Yarrowroot
1st General Slavers



Shaka Brandris

I have the strength and loyalty to lead my family of Slavers.
I am committed to our lifestyle, I have the skill and ability to train and command.
Co-ordinate our army to succeed in all we try to accomplish.
I can negotiate with others in any capacity .Well everyone of my family know me..... know how hot is my head and know that I am man with honor.... well maybe I am not so good in talk but my sword speak well . I know what is to be SLAVER.... we are not just some rude people who hunt girl and rape them .... and we are not gentlemen like knights .... we are wild people who know how to keep most pretty girls around us and make them adore us ... and our enemies are scared of us because we are most strong family in Ireem.... well my SLAVERS I am Shaka ..... one of us if you want me for your leader vote for me .... vote for one of US ...




Siltio Benusconi
.....only a few words why they want ot be leader and why they are the best for the job.....

Salaam
My name is Siltio, the runner!
It is not a problem to use few words to say why i want to be the slaver leader.
It is time for the slaver group to rise to a highest level, to take the right place inside ireem!
Slavers are fierce people, great warriors, capable businessman!
They only need a guide, someone that tell them what to do, how and when!
That's why i decided to run for the leader role:

I AM THE RIGHT MAN AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE RIGHT ROLE!

Safe paths
signed
Siltio, the runner, candidate for the slaver leader role

3 comments:

i think wong was already disaster as leader please no again!

May 31, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Its amazing how someone speak for people and hide under some anonymous comment and try to imitate some one .... I can say only one more thing .Everyone who is scared to stay behind his words is just one idiot who drop in air empty words... let`s stop with stupid comments and let the best of us to win ...

June 1, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

I agree with Shaka. Funny how, although these are not "anonymous" posts, the names are not those that I'm familiar with... hmmm... must be alts for the sole purpose of leaving rude comments on the Chronicle which they haven't got the guts to come out and say as their real selves. And actually, they sound like all the same person.

June 1, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds