Last Saturday the Sultana invited again for an audience at Palace. Looking lovely as always she was very interested in what is going on in Ireem.
The first one speaking was Sir Raiden Yarrowroot. He came with his slave yummy Nitely and both asked for the permission to hold an event called the "Great Race". This will be organized by the prey Sugar, Yummy and Olive. The idea of it is a race for all prey in Ireem, to find out who is the fastest one of them and it will be held on May 16th at 9am SLT. For further details I will of course contact prey leader Sugar and give you, dear reader more information about the basic rules and conditions soon!
The next one speaking was Magi leader KCEE Congrejo. She first introduces Kanon Burnstein as new Magi Ambassador, then handed her a wonderful glittering necklace as a gift. The Sultana was taken with this gesture of tribute.
At this point it became very interesting, yes even funny. Magi leader KCEE requested new tents for all camps, but most especially the Knights camp. You for sure ask yourself now: what is this request about ?
Let me give you, dear reader, the answer by a quote of KCEE: "Your Highness, to fully serve everyone in the Kingdom, I have to be able to enter the tents and residences. I cannot enter many tents without first taking off my shoes. I know that others also have this problem, due to how tall we are. I realize that this does not affect many people, but it does have an affect! I have been seriously wounded before in the tents because I could not get out due to how tall I am. If you could find it in your heart and treasury to purchase new tents that are a bit taller so that we who are tall can enter without hitting our heads, this would be very large boon to us."

As I am very ...yes...little...by myself and always have serious problems in reaching things that are set high, I could not help it and laughed.
But now, pondering about this request, I start to ask myself, if my own Master is involved, if this perhaps is even a complot against all prey ??? Let my explain my train of thoughts: Most of us love to run around and jump on the tents in every camp. Our Masters are not very amused about this of course. My favorite spots in Ireem are for sure the first tent in knights camp or the one that is close to Bedu hill /* editorial note: better take that out later, or Sir will know you still jump on it contrary to his orders ! */ I question myself here: do the preds team up and request for higher tents, to avoid that we little prey are able to jump on them ? For sure not an unimportant topic, we prey should discuss soon !!
Anyway....back to the audience ! After KCEE's request the Sultana thanked all for coming and left the throne room, entering her private rooms followed by her staff. The audience was short and nearly undisturbed, some commotion ouside the palace rooms was soon under control and everyone left more or less satisfied to mind their own business. More information about the "Great race" will follow soon !

1 comments:

KC made a very good point about the shortness of the tents in Ireem. Not only is it a problem for her but for every prey in Ireem as well.

The openings in the tents are so low that even the ones of us shorter in stature than our wonderful healer must bend down to enter.

For the prey who are being chased, oftentimes into those very tents, it is quite dangerous for us to have to lower our gaze. By the time we are able to look up, we are farther inside the tent than is safe for us to be able to run out again and seek help.

It is hoped that KC's request will find merit with our most gracius Sultana, and will be acted upon swiftly.

((The short doorways and walls are truly a problem. By the time your cam clears the entrance to the tent, you're half way inside before you can fully see the interior and where you need to stand/kneel for the rp.

If you are too near the wall, the cam is blocked by the canvas causing you to move and stand in an inappropriate place for the rp. IMHO, the tents are a little too small, in general, and hinder the RP. :))

May 9, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds