It is election time in Ireem once again. And quite frankly I don’t think there has been one so important in quite some time. The Question of who will rule the dungeon is important to us all to be sure. Especially when one of the candidates is a well known undead! In the coming days we here at the chronicles will interview each of the three candidates. First up is Arian Clip. Most of you reading this know him and let me be the first to assure you, he is very much still undead. I sat in his presence and was able to find no trace of a soul in him. I was anxious to learn of his plans and what he hoped to gain from controlling the dungeon. I approached him at the auction and requested an interview. He agreed to it but insisted it be held in the Djinn realm away from prying ears. Following is the shocking interview:

Arian Clip: so Tim.. I am here to listen to you

Tim Speiser: I am here to listen to you. What makes an undead want to leave the catacombs and run the dungeon?

Arian Clip: "For the needs of Ireem. This city needs a change, a group who actually use the jail now the dungeon keepers are. ... sleeping! It needs a change and I can do it"

Tim Speiser: So you feel the dungeoners are weak right now?

Arian Clip: "I feel they don’t exist, they have no purpose"

Tim Speiser: There current leader, a woman named Rana, is running against you. Do you blame her for the faults you see?

Arian Clip nods as he plays with his sword.. "Rana is the current leader, under her they have disappeared, I think she blames herself for this"

Tim Speiser: Do you honestly think the people of Ireem would be better off with one of the undead running their dungeon?

Arian Clip: "Ireem needs a neutral power group, " he says as he watches Tim carefully "all the groups break the laws of the city, even knights and citizens, we need a neutral power to make order and punish all.. and only an undead can do that"

Tim Speiser scoffs " i would hardly call the undead neutral. All groups may break the law but undead are the worst. Your very leader kidnapped the sultana. How could we expect you to punish him for that?

Arian Clip gives an evil smile at his question.. "Damian is my brother, and always will be my brother" thinking to himself that even if he wins he is still undead.. "if he kidnapped the Sultana he had a good reason to do it"

Tim Speiser: So are you saying you would punish all groups excpet the undead were you to win?

Arian Clip shrugs "that remains to be seen"

Tim Speiser: So you plan to change the dungeoners and make them powerful? Care to tell Ireem what your "great" plans are?"

Arian Clip: "Under my leadership they will be powerful, my best fighters are following me, and as for my plans...." pausing to smile at Tim, "it will be something that Ireem has not seen until now"

Tim Speiser: very well i think i have everything I need from you. Any last statement for the people?

Arian Clip: "We shall see what will happen.. everyone will pay for their actions" he says as he jumps down from the dijin realm

As you can see good people we all may be in grave danger. Do we really want the undead running free in Ireem unchecked with no threat of punishment? I for one do not. I will soon bring you interviews with the other candidates. Let us hope there is a better choice and that the dungeon keepers chose wisely.

4 comments:

Yeah Arian .. Ireem needs some excitement .. I for one think you'd make a great Leader!! To bad I cant vote for you :P

May 9, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Hmmmm... wonder what this Undead General has lined up for Ireem? Sugar, your right, this place does need some excitement, but I feel like Im gonna have my work cut out for me getting my family out of the Dungeon if Arian takes over. Personally I want the Guards to remain sleepy!

May 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

well having been a guard for several several long months... perhaps half a year now or more... I have seen leaders come and go, Arian being undead till just recently wanting this position scares me, but does this mean I can't keep killing him? hahah. well whoever wins congrats. but don't expect me and my fellow guards including my husband be so obedient right away, it takes a long time to earn a guard's trust *grins*. I might still kill him... heheheh.

May 10, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Brother..
If and when the time comes...i get a cell with a toilet right?

May 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds